An eternal beacon was lit in the memorable year of 1912 when twenty three enthusiastic young women united to establish what was known the become Naparima Girls’ High School. Residing in a small classroom, these girls strived for perfection in positively contributing to society. Led by the Church and assisted by the community, these past generations have lived as the light of the nations, achieving the highest dreams and laying a sturdy, everlasting foundation for the future.
One hundred and five years later and a population of just over eight hundred, the majestic tamarind tree remains standing with its roots forever grounded into the soils of our past serving as a constant reminder for the limits set by our ancestors. With a distinct vision, Naparima Girls’ has developed into one of the most prestigious institutions producing individuals committed to excellence. From cooperating for our annual Sports Day and Walkathon, participating in fundraising activities, to assisting the under privileged year round, our youths continue to be undaunted – flying the flag of Naparima high.