1939

Announcement Date: July 29, 2016

Miss Grace Beattie assumed her tenure as Pr Attendance was increasing and the school urgently needed to expand but Government’s funding was difficult to obtain since the war effort was a strain on the country’s treasury.

Two “temporary” wooden buildings were erected to house students. These buildings were used for the next twenty years. The Alumnae became involved in fund raising projects for much needed buildings.